Phase: Spring 2021
Please call when you arrive (502) 241-8834
We are happy to announce that we will begin to welcome our clients into our clinic on a limited basis in accordance to the state and Kentucky Board of Veterinary Examiners requirements:
Veterinary Exam Appointment Steps:
- Call (502) 241-8834 when you arrive
- Staff will instruct when to enter and escort you to an assigned exam room
- Wear face mask at all times and allow staff to take temperature with infrared thermometer
- Affirm no illness symptoms or known recent exposure to Covid-19
- Limit 1 person per exam room with pet(s) (special considerations with euthanasia appointments)
- Remain in assigned exam room for duration of appointment. Lobby area is closed.
- Hand sanitizing stations available upon entrance and in exam room
- Payment for services will be handled in exam room and escorted to exit
Due to size of exam rooms, patient physical exam, services and treatments to pet will be performed in our treatment area while client remains in exam room.
Curbside Services will be continued for:
- Medication and prescription food refills
- Drop off samples (urine, fecal)
- Surgery admission
- Technician service appointments
Payment for services will be handled curbside or by phone. We still accept all forms of payment and we have a portable card reader for your convenience that will accept magnetic strip cards, chip reader cards and Tap to Pay.
CALL (502) 241-8834 when you arrive for our staff to assist you.
If you are unable to comply with any of the official requirements above, we happily continue to offer our curbside service or dropping off your pet and the doctor can speak with you over the phone. Please let the receptionist know of any special needs you may have.
What we will be doing to ensure public safety:
- Staff will be assessed daily health and temperature screenings
- Staff will be wearing masks
- All exam surfaces, chairs and doors will be thoroughly sanitized prior to another client/patient entering according to the CDC guidelines
Thank you for your patience as we all navigate through these changes.
Please take a few moments to review the following that helps to explain what the veterinary industry has been challenged with and still striving to provide you and your pets the quality of care they deserve!!