We are happy to report that we will be implementing Phase 2 of operations that will include the option that will allow clients into our facility with their pet. Governor Andy Brashear and the Kentucky Board of Veterinary Examiners has issued the following requirements to allow clients in the building:
- Clients will verbally affirm that they have not exhibited any of the identifiable symptoms or have been diagnosed with Covid-19 or any household member or close contact with any person known to exhibit symptoms or diagnosed with COVID-19.
- Clients will allow us to take their temperature with a thermal, non-contact forehead thermometer and granted entrance if below 100.5F
- Clients will wear a mask while in the building
- Visits into the building are limited to 1 individual per family to enter with pet (special considerations with euthanasia)
- Hand sanitizer will be provided at entrance and in the exam rooms
- Common areas such as waiting room will be closed – client and pet will immediately be escorted to an assigned examination room.
- Social distancing will be practiced as best as possible. Please remain in the designated area assigned to.
- Practice social distancing in the parking lot
If you are unable to comply with any of the official requirements above, we happily continue to offer our curbside service or dropping off your pet and the doctor can speak with you over the phone.
Please let the receptionist know of any special needs you may have.
What we will be doing to ensure public safety:
- Staff will be assessed daily health and temperature screenings
- Staff will be wearing masks
- Services and treatments of the pet (physical examination, taking vitals, injections, blood draws, etc) will be completed in our treatment area while the owner/client will remain in the exam room.
- Payment for services will be handled in the exam room or by phone. We still accept all forms of payment and we have a contactless card reader for your convenience that will accept magnetic strip cards, chip reader cards and Tap to Pay
- Clients will be escorted to a proper exit
- All exam surfaces, chairs and doors will be thoroughly sanitized prior to another client/patient entering according to the CDC guidelines
When you arrive, please call us at 502-241-8834 and we will instruct you from there!
Thank you for your patience as we all navigate through these changes.