Updated Oct 2022
We are so happy to welcome our clients to enter the clinic as they arrive for their pet’s appointment and any other needs!! Our staff will then direct and assist you as you enter!
Unfortunately, Covid-19 has not disappeared from our lives and we strive to keep our clients and staff safe and healthy. The CDC continues to update its guidelines and recommendations. As a responsible community-based business, we will adhere to these guidelines to promote the safest environment that is possible. Distancing and quarantine times are still necessary per the CDC’s guidelines for lessening the transmission of Covid-19. Although many of those infected have mild symptoms versus early in the pandemic, the risk is still too great for those that are immune compromised. The hardship of quarantine itself can create staff shortages as well as result in loss of wages and exposing other family members which puts them at risk for the same.
Therefore, we ask you, our valued clients, to please be patient and courteous with our staff as they work diligently to adhere to our safety processes and understand that our processes are in the best interest of all of our clients, staff and community.
- Due to the size of our exam rooms, the patient’s physical exam, services and treatments to patient will be performed in our treatment area while client remains in exam room. As always, we will care for your pet the same way we do when you are present!
- Clients will be asked to remain in exam room throughout appointment and check out to minimize traffic congestion in our lobby area.
- Please limit the amount of people that you bring for the appointment to have reasonable accommodations for these smaller spaces.
- Curbside service is still available upon request – please call (502) 241-8834, press option 1 for assistance.
- Hand sanitizer stations are available throughout the clinic and in each exam room
Thank you for your patience as we do our responsible part for everyone’s safety.